Saturday, September 1, 2012

Guess what!!! I am back :)

Hi ya'll,

I too of a couple of years from blogging to concentrate more on my ministry here in the Philippines. It just so happened that I have some more spare time again and decided to come back to my second or third love (depends who reads this), running or my newest found triathlon.

I read through my last posts today and found that I did my first triathlon with the help of my good friend Levy Ang in Ayala Alabang. I remember my biggest fear and problem of the day was my swimming. Well, I just completed my second 70.3 ironman in Cebu on 5 August. Looking back, what a long and sometimes hard but so enjoyable journey I came to where I am today. I can honestly say, even though that I enjoy running the most of all three disciplines, I fell in love with the world of triathlons.

I told myself that I will just write a short post to say I am back and here I go again :).

I will post more in the next few days to come about my experience in Cebu and some advice to swimming on how I conquered it as I found over the last two years, it seems to be the biggest concern to most runners. I promise you, it is all technique and if I can do it so can you.

Well here it is officially, I am BACK!!! Please check out my posts to come and if you have any news or advertising you would like to add please let me know ;). I missed you all and can't wait to start again blogging!!!!


No comments: